- This event has passed.
Sunday Music w/ Henri Verdel
February 3 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come out and try some of our award winning wine while enjoying the music of local favorite, Henri Verdel! It is sure to be an enjoyable afternoon!
Our free Sunday Music shows are family-friendly, however anyone ages 16 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Bottomless Mimosas are available from 12 – 2 PM for $20/person or ask us about our Sunday Specialty Mimosa made fresh all day long while supplies last for $7/glass.
Knob Hall features locally produced foods – Eat Local/Drink Local:
- Beef brisket and Jerk Chicken from Jimmy Joy’s Log Cabin Inn (Hancock)
- BBQ from Hempen Hill (Hagerstown)
- Cheeses from Biser Farms (St. Thomas)
- Bologna from Holsinger’s (Maugansville), and
- Cajun crab dip from the Amish market
You can bring snacks and small food items to Knob Hall Winery; however, no outside beverages and no heating devices (such as crock pots) are allowed.
It is illegal to bring any alcohol not made at Knob Hall Winery on to our property or in our facility. (State Law) Coolers and backpacks will be checked.